Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thoughts as we move forward.

I will reiterate all of this at tonight's game but I would like to make it official here.

-As far as I know we will be losing Jake on the 22nd as he goes back to Beloit. The rest of us though are going to be here for a while so I will endeavor to bring the current story to a close on the week of the 20th. From there I would be happy to continue in a weekly game either in an episodic format, starting a new campaign or if one of you would like, under new management. Basically I'm setting that week as the week in which things change in whatever way.

For my part, I would love to have you guys remain as an itinerant party of adventurers.

-We will no longer be expecting the local priestess to join the party. Her duties in the temple have kept her from adventuring. Not to worry though, you will still run into her.

No comments: