Tuesday, August 19, 2008

New Story, New Location, New Player.

So, I realize this is kinda going at things backwards and late since there's been no session recap from last time but more important than a recap is to tell you all that yes, there will be game this week and it will be in the new Casa del Geek at 3124 Logan Ave. Apt. G.

Downside, we have no furniture as of now so we'll have to kick it old school and sit "Indian style" on the rug. Alternately you are welcome to bring chairs and pillows. I will have out the pillows I have and probably my air mattress as well.

Upside, I will be cooking once again. This time it is curried chicken. I don't want to brag but I cook a pretty mean curried chicken.

For soda I can only promise the Diet Coke left from before. I have iced tea and might be convinced to mix up some horchata but I will not be able to pick up any more soda. Ergo if there are other beverages you are desirous of you may consider the event BYOB.

We will also be gaining our Geek to Girl translator. Sarah-Jean has agreed to join us. Luckily this fills the gap left by the passing of Krunk, he shall be missed. If anyone wants to gen a new character now is a prime time. ECL is currently 8 if I do my math correctly. I am excited to see what Sarah-Jean is planning to bring to the table.

ADDENDUM In order to cook I will need someone to bring a little bit of milk and a pound of skinless boneless chicken (breasts do quite well).

No comments: